NG 1/100 Arios : What's The Difference? | mygunplaspirit

Selasa, 05 Januari 2016

Arios Gundam (HG) is the first Gunpla I ever have and I bought it with my own money after finished SPM. Lately, Non-grade Arios have been in my list on future Gunpla. I'd made a research at the internet and been spend time on Dalong.net. Result, I founded out there's two version of this NG Arios Gundam. There's normal version and Designers Color Version. Then, I came out, what's the difference?


Normal version and Designer Color Version

Of course there's a lot of differences. The normal one looks so bright in color and the Designer Version color looks so pale especially the grey part one and I don't like it. Although the normal one looks very striking, they don't have the designer sticker. Takayuki Yasane, the model designer had made an excellent sticker for 00 Gundam series. There's also a light gimmick for Designer Version. The light gimmick functioned only for the eyes part and I think it's not necessary.


Picture taken from AF-HOBBY.COM

If I want to spend some money on this kit, I probably spend on the normal version plus the water slide decal rather than Designer Version plus some batteries for LED. Yup, pretty worth my money. Second, my friend already bought the Designer Version. The kit look awesome and the color disappointed me.There's the photo my HG Arios Gundam and its successor HG Gundam Harute.



I have been live in a lot of dream and NG Arios is the one of the dream. Time (and money) will decide
when I will buy this awesome kit.

Photo taken from Dalong.net and AF-HOBBY

You might also like:
GUNPLA Review : MG 00 Gundam Seven Sword
GUNPLA Awesome : Customized SD 00 Raiser
GUNPLA Story : GUNPLA Hotspot
Linkwithin
Posted by GedadoDicaprio at 6:43 PM 0 comments
Labels: arios, harute, high grade, non grade
Reaction:
Thursday, 1 March 2012
Next Project - NG 1/100 Virtue & Dynames


You hear that folks? Finally, my Gundam 00 Season 1 set will completely. I already have
Virtue and 2 set of beam gatling gun for my MG Unicorn. Now, I have to find NG 1/100 Dynames.
I'll start the next project in April when i'd finished my final exam. Best vacation ever!

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar