My New Assignment : Double-0-Mania | mygunplaspirit

Selasa, 05 Januari 2016


2 month of semester break and I got nothing to do at home then got some idea. It's being long time I got no project. For year 2012, this is my new assignment. I got 3 non-grade gundam. Those who don't know me, I am a big fan of 00 Gundam series and for this package, I got a little problem. The problem, I order Seravee normal ver. and what I got is the designer ver. and I hate the pale color Well. that's okay because I paid for seravee normal ver. price. Worth my money ( I guess). Yeah, looking forward to finish these 3 guy.



I also got these Mr. Color. Try to learn to use these paint because before this I only use
 Gundam Marker and to Professional Modeler, I am kindly ask for your advice to use this paint
bacause I have no experience to use this. I also got Mr. Color Thinner

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar